If you’re a fan of Disney’s “The Suite Life on Deck” or the channel’s spin-off series “Bunk’d”, then you know Olivia Rodrigo. She plays the role of jazz singer and artist London Tipton in both shows. But how much do you really know about her?
Here are 15 fun facts about one of Hollywood’s youngest stars.
1. Olivia Rodrigo is of Filipino, Chinese, and Irish descent.
2. She began playing piano at the age of six.
3. In 2016, she won a Radio Disney Music Award for “Next Big Thing” in recognition of her work on the show Bizaardvark.
4. She has two dogs named Lulu and Pua.
5. Her favorite color is green.
6. Her favorite food is sushi.
7. Her favorite musical artist is Billie Eilish.
8. Olivia Rodrigo’s favorite TV show is The Office.
9. She loves to sing and play guitar.
10. In 2019, she was cast as Nini Salazar-Gomez in the Disney+ series High School Musical: The Musical: The Series.
11. She is fluent in Spanish and took guitar and piano lessons growing up.
12. Olivia Rodrigo started acting when she was eight years old, appearing in school plays.
13. In 2018, she starred in the short film Someday, which won best live action short at the D23 Expo Short Film Festival.
14. She has a close relationship with her parents and often posts about them on social media.
15. Her full name is Olivia Isabel Rodrigo and she was born on February 20, 2003, in Temecula, California.
Olivia Rodrigo is a young and talented actress. She has many talents, which she showcases in her work on the show “The Middle.” She also enjoys playing the guitar and singing. Her fans look up to her for her positive attitude and dedication to her work.