Gregg Berhalter, the head coach of the Denver Broncos, has been hailed as one of the most successful football coaches in history. Here are six interesting secrets about him:
1. Berhalter has been working with NFL teams for over 30 years, beginning his career as an assistant coach with the San Francisco 49ers in 1988.
Gregg Berhalter has held various coaching positions with multiple NFL teams, including the Chicago Bears, New York Jets and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He was even head coach of the Columbus Crew from 2013 to 2018
2. Berhalter is married to his wife, Mandy, and they are proud parents to their three children – Hunter, Gage and Kay.
Gregg Berhalter and Mandy have been married since 1998, and they are still going strong today. He has credited his family for giving him the strength and support to remain successful in his career.
3. Berhalter is an avid traveler who loves to explore different cultures around the world.
Gregg Berhalter has visited countries like India, Japan and even Peru in search of new experiences and adventures. His wife often joins him on his travels, making it a family affair!
4. Berhalter also enjoys golfing in his spare time. He played both varsity football and golf while attending North Carolina State University from 1983-1987.
In fact, Gregg Berhalter won several amateur championships during this period, including the 1986 New York State Amateur Championship by shooting a final round of 66! He continues to play golf to this day.
5. Berhalter is an active member in the community, having served as a Board Member for Make-A-Wish Foundation and on the Advisory Council of Playworks Ohio.
Gregg Berhalter has made a point to give back where he can and make the world a better place. His efforts have been greatly appreciated by both organizations.
6. Last but not least, Gregg Berhalter is passionate about sports analytics and has even published his own book on the topic – “Football Analytics: A Guide To Winning The Game”.
The book offers insight into various statistical models for analyzing football performance as well as practical advice on how teams can use analytics to stay ahead in the game. Gregg Berhalter clearly knows what works and what doesn’t, making him a valuable asset to any NFL team.
As one of the most successful football coaches in history, Gregg Berhalter has much more to offer than meets the eye. From his passion for travel and golf to his commitment to giving back, he is an impressive individual who is sure to keep inspiring greatness with each new day!